What are the delivery options?
Regional deliveries – South Africa and neighbouring countries
- Jas Forwarding
- Toll Global
How long will the delivery take?
- International Courier (Door to door): 5 – 7 working days (DAP service)
- International Air Freight: approximately 2 weeks (CIF service)
- International Sea Freight: approximately 4 – 5 weeks (CIF service)
- Domestic Courier: 2 – 3 days
- Note that international shipping excludes time for possible Customs delays.
What are the shipping costs?
International shipping costs for most items are calculated automatically on the checkout page, based on the delivery address. International shipping costs for very large pieces may require a manual shipping quote to be calculated by us. These large items are marked on our website, and require an email from you with your address.
How do I track the parcel?
Updates will be forwarded to keep you informed of the shipments status, as well as a tracking number where you can check online.
Will there be any additional charges?
- International Courier (Door to door) – DAP: Local taxes (if applicable) Please note that minor charges may be incurred in the form of disbursement fees levied by some couriers.
- International Air Freight & Sea Freight (CIF): Local taxes (if applicable), clearing charges and local transportation to the final destination.
- Domestic Courier: No
Does the shipping charge include insurance?
Yes, both international and domestic charges include insurance.
Will I be charged South african VAT on a purchase if the delivery address is outside South Africa ?
No. The commercial invoice will state the price paid for the purchased goods excluding South African VAT. Please contact us for detailed invoicing procedures.
What is Zawadi’s returns policy?
In the unlikely event of any damaged or incorrect items received by our customers, once verified, we will replace any such items providing:
- We are notified in writing within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- The goods are in their original packaging.
- The goods are immediately made available for our sales agent or nominated courier to collect.
Zawadi will then replace the item free of charge, providing stock is available, or if not available, then pass a credit or issue a refund. Postage or courier costs will be covered by Zawadi. Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions on our website for more information.
Should you wish to use a different transport company, please notify us and we will make arrangements to contact them