What are the delivery options?
Regional deliveries – South Africa and neighbouring countries
- Fastway Couriers
- S. A. Post Office
- Jas Forwarding
- Toll Global
How long will the delivery take?
- International Courier Door – to – Door: 4 – 6 working days
- International Air Freight: approximately 2 weeks
- International Sea Freight: approximately 4 – 5 weeks
- Domestic Courier Door – to – Door: 2 – 3 days
- Note that international shipping excludes time for possible Customs delays.
What are the shipping costs?
How do I track the parcel?
Will there be any additional charges?
- International Courier Door-to-Door (DAP): Customs Duties, Taxes and VAT (if applicable)
- International Air Freight & Sea Freight (CIF): Customs Duties, Taxes and VAT (if applicable), clearing charges and local transportation to the final destination.
- Domestic Courier Door-to-Door: No
Does the shipping charge include insurance?
Will I be charged VAT on a purchase if the delivery address is outside South Africa ?
What is Zawadi’s returns policy?
In the unlikely event of any damaged or incorrect items received by our customers, we will replace any such items providing:
- We are notified in writing within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
- The goods are in their original packaging.
- The goods are immediately made available for our sales agent or nominated courier to collect.
Zawadi will then replace the item free of charge, providing stock is available, or if not, then pass a credit. Postage or courier costs will be covered by Zawadi